Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dance Fever






Hey Folks,

Things are well here, beautiful weather and healthy kids. Sarah had dance last night she is taking 2 dance classes this year. Her regular ballet/tap/jazz class plus she is taking a hip-hop class which she loves. Thanks God we were able to get her on the same night so Tuesdays she is up there from 4:15 to 6:15. Mrs. Shelly says she was made for hip-hop.(like we all didn't know that already) We have church tonight for the youth, Lizzy is liking it ok we will see how it goes a few more weeks. She has a volleyball game tomorrow wish us luck for a first time win. I am sending pictures of Sarah's dance class and of the volleyball case at school that I decorated for her team. Another mom and I are changing out the pictures each week in thta so the girls can see pcitures of themselves at school during lunch. Maybe we will put a trophy in there after district.

No comments:

Post a Comment