Thursday, February 5, 2009

My 5 Favorite Things

I am so sorry this has taken me so long for my freinds that have asked me to do this, so here goes my 5 favorite things:

1. My Family of course is my #1 favorite thing in the whole wide world!

2. Hobby Lobby, enough said!

3. Bible studies, I have had the privilege of being to attend a Wednesday morning bible study last fall on The Patriarchs and will be studying Esther this Spring. I absolutely love them and what they do for me and my walk.

4. Scrapbooking, when I have time I love this 4th favorite thing of mine! It gives me such joy to put all my family memories together for my family to look back on and enjoy.

5. Freecell, ahhh that good ol' mind numbing computer card game that helps to relax me. I am actually pretty good at it and can do a game in about 2-3 minutes.

Okay so those are my 5 addictions, Thanks Julie!

1 comment: