Yes, this was also a busy month! Thanksgiving but most impotantly is Sarah's birthday where she turned double digits!! I was given strict orders to make this the most awesome birthday party ever!! What can I say to that?? Her theme was "GLOW IN THE DARK PARTY" I made her invites which we had 13 of the 15 invited come to. We played flashlight freeze tag, limbo, painted shirts, did the cotton eye joe, and the chicken dance under black lights. They sipped on lime green punch, ate pizza and cake and donned glow in the dark necklaces all while dancing to her favorite tune by Owl City "Fireflies". All to get my favorite response ever from my favorite "Drama Queen" herself, "It was just like a dream!!" she needs an Oscar!!
O yea I also made a Thanksgiving Feast for all my family, complete with Giblet gravy!!
That's an awesome party!! I love it.
ReplyDelete