Sarah had fun at her Valentine's party this year they made refrigerator magnets for their craft, ate sundaes (which was a blast to clean up!), and played the how many sweethearts can you pick up with chopsticks game. Overall it was good her teacher is pretty liberal this year, in years past they have had parties where they ate chicken and veggies and 1 cookie. Mainly cause they were having parties during lunch, but there have been parties that have been in the afternoon and they had cheese and crackers and fruit. The state has really limited what classroom parties can consist of, which stinks! So I was really glad her teacher was nice about it. Some teachers just don't want the kids to get all sugared up! I'm thinking if you would let them have their parties at 2pm, whats the big deal they are coming home to us anyway! Sorry I am off my soapbox now!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment