Okay this was probably my easiest yet most challenging year yet. I couldn't get into the theme. I am not a swampy backwoods type person. Yet that being said I was pretty much completely finished w/ decorating the entire church by Wednesday. These pics are of the hallways I decorated. The swampy yellow hallway was probably my favorite, the black lit hallway is always a big hit w/ the kids and the pond hallways is probably closest to my heart because this was the first year Sarah got to actually help paint!! Even Lizzy lends her hand of expertise to the stage set she helped paint the sunset!Enjoy the pics! Also included are Styrofoam cutouts of our characters, which took me 4 days to complete all 5 and a few nervous moments, as I am a painter not a drawer per say some of the cutouts were not completely drawn in and I had to free draw the rest of some these in, it was nail biter but I think they are some of my finest work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the decorations/painting looks great.
ReplyDeleteWe got to see it Sunday - excellent!