This was a very full last week of school with awards ceremonies and talent shows, picnics and recitals! Thursday she had a talent show where Sarah sang a Taylor Swift song I tried to record it but my battery wasn't charged! She did a knock out job tho'! She belted it! She sang "Our Song". She also got an award for A/B honor roll and UIL participation for storytelling. SO I have put up the first second of what I got at the talent show and then a few pics from school awards and picnic. She looked so cute she had her hair all wavy just like Taylor Swift and she picked out a cute outfit to wear that day! They're end of the school year party is always at the duck pond where they have lunch, play get their summer goody bags where bubbles are a favorite! They feed the ducks then walk back to school!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you posted again.
No you need to post some pictures from April & May! :)
Love all the fun costumes.