Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Eve

12/24/08: Wow, Christmas Weekend came way too quickly! It does every year which is probably a sign that we have still too many distractions...

The girls were excited about what gifts awaited them the next morning. I think that Lizzy already knew and she did a good acting job if she did. We played a few games and lit the fireplace. Every time we light the fireplace, they want to make Smores.




Baked a few cookies for Santa. Not that Santa needed them... Sarah did a masterful job of putting out reindeer food along with the cookies. They too need fuel as they do most of the work, right?



I'd remiss if I didn't show the Christmas tree. Erin has really perfected the tree decorating over the years and each year is better than the year before.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree.
    Love the cups for all the reindeer.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete